LNE is widely recognized for its expertise concerning hazardous materials (chemicals, radioactive material, medical waste, etc.) and its tests on all types of transport packaging (packing cases, combination packaging, containers, large bags). It offers manufacturers a one-stop service enabling them to shorten time-to-market for their packaging on markets worldwide. LNE also provides expert assessment following accidents.
LNE's standard services
To obtain approval for your packaging for transport of dangerous goods, download an approval application form.
- Approval and certification of transport packaging according to UN-approved modal regulations:
- - ADR (transport by road)
- - RID (transport by rail)
- - code IMDG (transport by sea)
- - ADN (transport by inland waterway)
- - IATA et and ICAO (transport by air).
- Qualification of packaging and simulation of transport stresses in specific mechanical and climatic environments.
Lifting test on a
large bulk container
- Transport packaging for dangerous goods :
- tests simulating distribution stresses on transport packaging for dangerous goods (studies performed for the United Nations).
- LNE assessors act as official experts for the French courts.
- LNE is authorized by the French Ministry of Transport to issue approval certificates and perform on-site production inspections.
- It is a member of the European Committee for Standardization's working group on dangerous goods packaging (CEN WG16).