LNE will check that your sports and leisure products comply with existing standards and regulations in this field. It will also perform tests to your own specifications or draw up specifications with you.
Listed below are the applicable regulations and standards for some key categories or products. If your products do not appear in this list, please contact our customer service
- Hybrid bikes, mountain bikes, racing bikes, children's bikes
- Regulations: French law, decree 95-937
- Standards: NF R30-020, NF EN 14764, NF EN 14765, NF EN 14766, NF EN 14781
Braking test bench
- Reference system: specifications
Sports equipment for personal use
- Basketball baskets, goals for handball, football, hockey, etc.
- Regulations: French law, decree 96-495
- Standards: NF EN 1270, NF EN 748, NF EN 749, NF EN 750
Roller sports equipment
- Roller skates, skateboards, roller blades
- Standards: NF EN 13899, NF EN 13613, NF EN 13843
- Exercise bikes, steppers, treadmills, multigyms, etc.
- Standards: NF EN 957-1, NF EN 957-2, NF EN 957-4 to 10
- Standard: XP S 52-399
- Motorized scooters (thermal or electric)
- Regulations: Low voltage and EMC Directives - [More information]
- Reference system: verification of mechanical safety to LNE specifications
Some products must also comply with other regulations, such as those concerning electromagnetic compatibility, low voltage or food compatibility.
> More information
- Swimming pool kits (free-standing, self-supporting)
- Standards: NF P 90-302, NF P 90-303
Outdoor swing sets
- Outdoor swing sets
- Standard: NF S 54-100
- Table-tennis tables
- Standard: NF S 52-910
Approval and accreditation
Click here for full details (in French) of our approval and accreditation
Download our Sports and leisure activities brochure (french - pdf - 718 kB).
Full details of NF standards are available (in French) on the website of French standardization association Afnor
The texts of French laws are published (in French) on the Journal Officiel